Uploading by FTP
- Login to your FTP server and navigate to your WordPress themes directory.
- Go to "wp-content/themes"
- Upload files using your FTP Client (we recommend FileZilla) from our download package
- Copy the folder "fastor" to your themes directory.
- After the files finish uploading, login to your WordPress admin.
- In the "Appearance" menu click "Themes"
- Click "Activate" on the "Fastor" theme
We highly recommend the use of child themes. This allow you to extend theme functionality keeping compatibility with the future updates.